Hayford & Rhodes are the hallmark of quality, luxurious flowers. Our style is unique, bespoke and focuses on timeless design united with a progressive approach to designing modern classics. The Hayford & Rhodes team thrives around family, teamwork and talent.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, artistic, friendly and well organised Events & Weddings Manager with at least five years’ experience. The right candidate will have excellent knowledge of flowers and floristry trends, a careful and detailed approach to work and a warm and welcoming communication style.
You will play a pivotal role in achieving the right look ensuring the designs come to life with creative edge and a luxury feel. This is a fast moving and exciting role and we are looking for someone fun, creative and who works well with a team to join our ever growing and exciting company.
The role is focused on building wedding and event sales opportunities within venues, event and wedding planners, corporate clients and private clients.
You will need to be proactive, confident and experienced in managing and designing events and weddings from concept through to completion, including creating quotes, meeting with wedding couples and managing consultations for prospective clients.
Project management skills and calmness under pressure are a must. As a brand ambassador of Hayford & Rhodes, networking within the Event & Wedding industry will be an integral part of your role.
You will also need to have excellent English and excellent computer literacy.
The role includes:
- Managing and liaising with a diverse portfolio of clients, from initial approach through to event delivery and post-event follow-up.
- Keeping up to date with communication and project management using our CRM system.
- Creating unique, design-led bespoke quotes.
- Planning logistics including flower ordering, buying and hiring props.
- The ability to lead a team of florists in creating high-level floral designs.
- Working under pressure at times, including some early morning, evening and weekend work.