Junior Florist, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro
Location: Tuscany, Italy
Job description: Florist required for Italian adventure!
Situated in the heart of Tuscany, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro is a luxury 5* boutique hotel and spa, featuring 20 individually styled rooms and suites, a Michelin starred restaurant and elegant Trattoria, a holistic spa, an onsite cooking school and natural skincare laboratory, all set in 13 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.
We are looking for a junior florist to join our team, creating fabulous flowers under the Tuscan sun.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years hands on, practical floristry experience.
- NVQ/C&G qualification or similar
- An adaptable, hard-working attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Creative flair, a passion for flowers and a genuine desire to learn and improve within the industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Be organised, presentable and happy to work as part of a team.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
A valid drivers license and confidence to drive in Italy would be a plus but not essential!
- Maintaining all the arrangements in the common areas, bedrooms, spa and restaurants.
- Providing flowers for special events, dinners and client requests.
- Providing bespoke flowers for weddings of all sizes, from intimate elopements to full villa rentals.
- Leading flower lessons for guests, one on one or in a small group.
How to apply: If you feel you have what we are looking for, have proven relatable work experience and would like the opportunity to work in an incredible location, please send your CV, a brief covering letter and a portfolio (if you have one) to email@example.com.
**Please note** Applicants MUST be available to work in Italy from mid March to end of October 2018. This is a temporary seasonal contract and salary, accommodation, return travel and full training will be provided.
Applications will close 31st December and interviews held in London mid January.