Manager Florist, The Flower Shop Oman
Job description: The Flower Shop is Oman’s premier florist which has built a reputation over the last 25 years for producing stunning, inspirational flower designs for all occasions we have worked with some of the most prestigious brands in Oman and Internationally along with large weddings, five star hotels and corporate events.
With a passion for contemporary floristry, our, friendly, professional team is dedicated to ensuring the complete satisfaction of our clients.
We are looking for a dedicated exceptionally talented, experienced and committed shop manager who is passionate about floral design. This role is to manage the florists, schedules, all fresh flower and plant ordering, marketing, training and all responsibilities.
You must have an inspiring work ethic, an eye for detail and be focused on exceptional customer service.
The position will provide an exciting opportunity for progression and a chance to live and work in a beautiful country with a tax free salary.
- Experience of ordering fresh flower and plants direct from Holland, supervise the customs clearance of fresh flowers and plants shipments on arrival to Oman and to ensure follow-up until the shipment is delivered to the shop.
- Experience of working in retail, weddings, events and five star hotels, with great customer service skills.
- Excellent management and communication skills, inspirational leader; supporting and coaching your team, whilst ensuring a positive and fun environment
- Must be a trained and qualified florist with at least 3 years of experience in a management role
- A full clean UK drivers licence
- Must have experience and the ability to motivate build and manage a team
- The ability to work under pressure, self-motivated, pro-active and level-headed
- Well organized and confident in maximizing sales and presentation
- Fluent English speaker
- Happy and outgoing personality
In return we are offering a tax free salary, accommodation, medical and all visa expenses.
How to apply: If you're interested and looking for a new exciting challenge working abroad, please email your C.V. to email@example.com for the attention of Emma Brown.