What a week it's been! British Flowers Week has been tweeted, facebooked, commented on and generally succeeded in boosting the profile of beautiful British-grown summer flowers and foliage.
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who supported and got involved with British Flowers Week. It really was a wonderful celebration of all things British and floral and we hope you have both enjoyed and been inspired by all the designs, flowers and florists.
Throughout the week, we have worked with some of the best British florists to bring you their stories and floristry expertise to inspire you to work with the best of British from New Covent Garden Flower Market.
In case you missed anything, here's a quick snapshot of what's been going on, and links to all the good stuff!
Day One: Paul Thomas and the British Sweet Pea
- Read Paul Thomas's profile here ›
- Discover the British sweet pea here ›
- Feast your eyes on Paul Thomas's designs here ›
Day Two: Rebel Rebel and the British Delphinium
- Read Rebel Rebel's profile here ›
- Discover the British delphinium here ›
- Feast your eyes on Rebel Rebel's designs here ›
Day Three: Pinstripes & Peonies and the British Stock
- Read Pinstripes & Peonies's profile here ›
- Discover the British stock here ›
- Feast your eyes on Pinstripes & Peonies's designs here ›
Day Four: Shane Connolly and British Foliage
- Read Shane Connolly's profile here ›
- Read our special Product Profile of British foliage here ›
- Feast your eyes on Shane Connolly's designs here ›
Day Five: Scarlet & Violet and the British Peony
- Read Scarlet & Violet's profile here ›
- Read about the British peony here ›
- Feast your eyes on Scarlet & Violet's designs here ›
Two beautiful galleries of pictures you sent us of your designs with British flowers. Simply stunning!
Behind the lens...
A final thank you to our British Flowers Week photographer, who shot the gorgeous photographs that have adorned all our British Flowers blogs. A triumph, Helen!
Helen Jermyn Photography | www.jermynphotography.com