As the song goes, on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me… a partridge in a pear tree. Well this year, we’re well and truly one-upping that and bringing you twelve days of fantastic festive home delivery giveaways!
Each day, we’ll be giving you the chance to win a home delivery box from twelve of the thirty-two companies offering home delivery at the market.
Make sure you check out our Instagram each day at @marketfood for the chance to win!
You simply need to like the post, follow us and the company we’re collaborating with for the giveaway that day, as well as tagging a friend that you’d love to share it with.
(Terms & Conditions below apply).
(12 Days of New Covent Garden Market home delivery suppliers - independent London businesses at their best).
New Covent Garden Market is London’s premium fruit, vegetable, fine food and flower wholesale market.
We can’t wait to give you the chance to try the fresh produce and artisanal products supplied by expert, independent, British businesses, now offering home deliveries as well as supplying London's hospitality industry.
12 Days of New Covent Garden Market giveaways:
Day 1: First Choice Produce - beautiful mixed box of seasonal fruit, vegetables and artisanal produce.
Day 2: The Menu Partners - stunning mixed box of seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Day 3: Balance Box - nutritional, healthy prepared meal box, taking care of breakfast, lunch and dinner for four days.
Day 4: I.A. Harris - festive gift basket, brimming with a selection of seasonal, top quality fruit and artisanal treats.
Day 5: Eurofrutta - stunning home delivery box, brimming with top quality seasonal fruit and vegetables!
Day 6: Mighty Small - Mighty Christmas Mystery Box, with a selection of snacks, treats and drinks from cool British start-ups.
Day 7: Linkclass - stunning home delivery box, brimming with a selection of seasonal, top quality fruit and vegetables.
Day 8: West Green Foods - top quality home delivery box, brimming with a selection of seasonal, top quality fruit and vegetables.
Day 9: Swig Wines - stunning home delivery box, brimming with a selection of the wine merchant’s favourites!
Day 10: Ripe - beautiful home delivery box, brimming with a selection of seasonal, top quality fruit and vegetables.
Day 11: The Pure Package- giving away one of their award-winning gourmet prepared meal boxes.
Day 12: Classic Veg Box - stunning home delivery box, brimming with top quality seasonal fruit, vegetables and local artisanal produce.
Summary Terms: 18+ only. Open to residents of London and Greater London.
To enter: Like the post, tag a friend in the comments and follow both companies as indicated. The giveaway closes on 14.12.20 at 23:59 and the winner will be announced the following day and contacted via DM. This competition is running on Instagram only. One prize is available and only one entry per person is permitted.
The winners for each of the 12 days will be announced on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Open only to residents in London/Greater London who are aged 18 or over. The giveaway will close on 14.12.20 at 23:59.
2. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
3.To enter: Like the post, tag a friend in the comments and follow both companies as indicated.
4. Prize: See each post for full details.
5. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotion period will be submitted into the competition. The winners will be chosen by a Covent Garden Market Authority representative.
6. Winner Notification: The winning entry for each day will be notified via a direct message on Instagram. They will be notified within 7 days of the end of the competition and have a further 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
7. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s direct message is not received.
8. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
11. Winners may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
15. Promoter: Covent Garden Market Authority, Food Exchange, New Covent Garden Market, London, SW8 5EL.
16. Boxes are indicative and may vary slightly from images.
Author: Meg Morrison